The Florey School board meets twice a term in order to:
- select educational policies for the school
- determine the needs of the school; buildings, facilities, equipment, funding, staff, and make recommendations to the department
- develop relationships.
and consists of:
- 3 elected parent members from K-6
- 2 elected teacher members
- the Principal of Ainslie School
- an independent community appointee.
The Chair and Deputy Chair of the board is elected each year in April which is the first meeting of the new Board.
Florey_Board_Report_2012_FINAL.pdf - PDF (1.3 MB) Word
Florey Primary Validation Report 2011 - PDF (650.7 KB)
Florey Primary School Strategic Plan 2012-2015 - PDF (1.4 MB) Word (180.5 KB)
Florey Primary School Annual Board Report 2010 - PDF (1.4 MB)
Florey Primary Annual School Board Report 2011 - PDF (1.5 MB) Word (964.0 KB)