Vision and Mission Statement
Our vision at Florey Primary School is to empower students to acquire, demonstrate, articulate and value knowledge and skills that will support them, as life-long learners, to participate in and contribute to the global world and practise the core values of the school: respect, tolerance & inclusion, and excellence.
Is to enable all learners' access to learning through the provision of:-
- differentiated, in-depth and cohesive learning programs aligned to year level content and achievement standards informed by the Australian curriculum
- highly effective teachers, focussed on improving student outcomes, through their commitment to ongoing professional development, quality teaching, evidence based practices, coaching and mentoring and collaboration
- a quality inclusive learning environment that is responsive to student voice
- enriching, engaging resources
- opportunities for community and parents to participate in learning and decision making partnerships.